Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Request for Japan Post Pick Up Delivery [A dumb tutorial if you don't know Japanese well]

You have a huuuge parcel to be delivered but you can't lift it by yourself to post office?
Easy, ask them to pick it up from your house.
If you can speak a little Japanese, call this number 
0800-0800-1111
Well, I never called them. I know my Japanese level. OK. So, if you have the same problem with me, so follow these step:

2. Then, click this link 今すぐ集荷依頼をする

3. Fill the form

OK. I am lazy now. If you are smart enough, you can fill it by yourself. Open that link from google Chrome and let them automatically translate for you. Please note that you need to fill the form in Japanese as well.

Later I will write more for the example, but, to be continued.








No comments:

Post a Comment