Thursday, December 30, 2021

Past Life

Sometimes I am missing my past life.
The life when I always have somebody with me. Friends.
The life when the word "love" was applied for everything.

Accepting someone or struggling with somebody?
Tired.
Tired to catch somebody's love and attention,
but not ready to accept somebody who is far from mind.

Sometimes I am missing myself in the past time.
When I used to don't care about such a feeling.
When I used to do whatever I like.
Selfish!
Maybe.

Akhirnya hanya kuikuti kata hati
Mengalir entah kemana ku pun tak tahu
Kuserahkan semua kepada Sang Pemilik Hati
Meski kadang terselip rasa ragu
Ragu akan kemampuan diri tuk memahami
Tersebab dosa menumpuk di hati

                                                                                                                        (Sometimes in 2018 or 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment