Monday, October 2, 2017

About You


Hey, how are you doing?
Are you doing OK?
It's been away you walked away
Or it is me walked away
But anyway,
I hope you are OK

Do you still do the pray?
Are you still in God's way?
I know,
None of my business anyway 
I hope you are in the right way

Do you know,
I am always worried 
Worried about what you did
Worried about where you stand
Are you in safe way?
I know,
I needn't to worry 
None of my business 
But you're always in my mind 
You're always in my pray
I hope you're always safe


None of business 
There is no bunch of questions 
But do you know,
those bunch of questions 
is buzzing in my head
and echoing 
I just can't stop worrying 
Worrying what you're doing
But questioning,
maybe is bothering 

Loving you,
Missing you,
Thinking about you,
Are just out of my control 

But what I can do?
I can't touch you,
I can't reach you,
I can't take care of you,

I just can pray for you
Ask God to protect you
Wish all the best for you
That's all I can do

So, please take care of yourself 
Always stay close to God
May الله always blessing and protecting you
And the true happiness always be with you


SNK



No comments:

Post a Comment